RadonAway® XP/XR series radon mitigation fans are intended for use as a component of an active soil depressurization (ASD) system for reducing radon, other soil gases and moisture. They are suitable and effective for most standard mitigation applications.
|Typical CFM vs. Static Pressure|
|Model||P/N||Duct||Watts||Max. Pressure "WC||0"||0.5"||1.0"||1.5"||RRNC 2.0 Radon Fan Type1|
1 Suitable as designated by the New Reducing Radon in New Construction Standard, RRNC 2.0.
- Low energy consumption
- Quiet operation
- Low-profile design
- Water-hardened, thermally protected motor
- Seams sealed to inhibit radon leakage
- Meets all electrical code requirements
- ETL Listed - for indoor or outdoor use
- Rated for commercial and residential use